2013 has been quite the year for us here at FPP. Many thanks go out to all those who have helped support us along the way! Without you all we wouldn’t be able to keep this madness going!
Here are some highlights of things that have made us proud.
- erin and Jules got married in March of 2013 at a roller rink in Portland, ME.
Photo credit: Cami Lucida
- erin and Jules were delighted to be able to attend the Feminist Porn Awards in Toronto in April, 2013! Our first film, One Night Stand, was nominated for an award and we couldn’t be more proud. We also got the chance to shoot a scene for Tobi Hill-Meyer while we were there!
Photobooth at the FPA
Photo credit: Indiana De Rosa
- Our first feature became available on DVD and VOD via Pink and White productions! The DVD has been sold via local feminist retail shops, Nomia and CS Boutique in Porland and online - one devoted fan even snail mailed us a check and hand written love letter!
- Fruit Punch Productions was able to donate 3 signed DVDs to a person seeking aid for their top surgery campaign via IndieGoGo!
- We held a viewing party of our feature in Flask Lounge, the bar that has been so kind as to let us host our fundraising parties, film part of our feature, and has the distinction of being one of the first places Jules and erin went on a date.
- Our scene with Madison Young went live on Pink and White, the scene which made our futon famous.
- Most recently we at Fruit Punch Productions have been honored to contribute to the fundraiser for the Free CeCe documentary now in the works. A portion of our earnings from our VOD sales have been put toward this project, and we wish them much luck in becoming fully funded. Please contribute if you can!
Here’s to a joyous, sexy, and fruitful 2014!
Jules & erin